First of all I would like to say that I am doing much better both physically and emotionally. I have had a long adjustment period but I am finally starting to feel at home here. Today I start classes. In Ghana the classes are organized different than in the States. You only have class once a week and it lasts about two hours. Here are the classes I am taking:
Monday: Pentecostalism in Ghana 5:30-7:25
Tuesday: No Class
Wednesday: No Class
Thursday: No Class
Friday: Psychology of religion 9:30-11:25; Poverty and Rural Development 1:30-3:25; Archeology, Anthropology, and Cultural Evolution 5:30-7:25
As you can see my Fridays are pretty heavy. I am hoping that since I have three days free that I can do a good bit of volunteer work. I am going to sit down with the director of the program soon and find out where I can best serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment